Our Best Bites

For Mother's Day, my mom gave all of the girls in our family the newly popular cookbook, Our Best Bites.  My sister-in-law Whitney has been cooking her way through the entire cookbook and blogging about each recipe.  I was so inspired by reading her blog, I decided to try a few recipes.  Last Sunday I did the BBQ Pork Ribs and they were absolutely amazing!  They are super easy and guaranteed not to disappoint!  We barbecued some pineapple to go with.
The next night, I tried the Coconut Chicken.  I loved it and thought it had great flavor.  My husband, however, did not love it.  So it is  obviously a matter of personal taste, but is easy, so give it a try and see what you think!  I served it with some fresh fruit and Cilantro Lime Rice.

1 comment:

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

How adorable R each of thy faces; how I'd looove to serve each one of you in Heaven by being your srvant and kissing your ten, adorable feet. Lemme giveth unto thee, gorgeous, beautifull, wonderfull women, what I'd looove to do for each one of you in Heaven --- Know how-to be at my party-hardy in Heaven? Nothing on earth is worth the loss of Heaven, girl, for our finite existence is over in the blink-of-an-eye; Jesus/our Mother are the only free antivirus, while I’m only the prophet in a world that’s whorizontally haywire. Death’s super-cool, however, if you’re on the RITE side: we'll have a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy for eons and eons fulla anything and everything and more. Wanna come? Meet me Upstairs --- Now, having read this, you’re faced with a choice: turn-back to sin, leading to the dark OR return to God who loves you like crazy. WAIT! BEFORE YOU CALL ME A NUTJOB… I have some pretty nifty things you may do in Heaven. Besides being the most gorgeous thang God ever made, wanna nekk in Heaven on a park bench? Wanna lemme serve you for eons and eons? Wanna lemme feed you baklava and Starbucks (either mocha or Strawberries&cream frappuccino) and those teeny, canned oranges for the length of eternity? Wanna swim nude in the ocean as shallow as four feet and then take a shower? Wanna be one with me for SEVEN, WHOLE, MONTHS?? Wanna be an adorable 17 forever, me a dashing 21? Wanna love so deep and wide, passionate and warm the universe cannot hold our? Wanna lemme be a part of you till even Heaven crashes around us? Wanna lemme snuggle with you, to love you and gratify your wonderful, beautiful, adorable feet? Wanna lemme prove to you I love you more-than-you-know, from head2toe, bodyNsoul… to give you pleasure-beyond-measure? I do. Most definitely. Meet me in Heaven, girly, and I'll do alla that and more for you for the length and breadth of eternity. God bless you.